Vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, no bake/raw, nut-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free
- 1 cup (250 mL) coconut water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mango juice (I love Happy Planet Organic Mango juice)
- 2 large (400 g total) Granny Smith apples, cored and roughly chopped
- 2 cups (70 g) packed red leaf lettuce or romaine
- 2/3 cup (18 g) loosely packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup (15 g) packed fresh cilantro leaves*
- 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup (50 g) packed avocado
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 small, pinky-sized pieces (12 g total) peeled fresh turmeric**
- 5 to 6 large ice cubes, or as needed
- Add the coconut water and mango juice into a (64-ounce) high-speed blender. (If your blender is on the small side, you may want to make a half-batch.)
- Now add the rest of the ingredients. Blend on high until super smooth. If you have a Vitamix, use the tamper stick to get things moving. Taste and adjust sweetness if desired. If it’s too tart, feel free to add a bit of liquid sweetener.
- Serve and enjoy! Place any leftovers into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours. I love to enjoy half in the morning, and the other half in the afternoon.